Dec 20, 2012
Looking for a fast and easy look for those holiday parties and get togethers, well I have the perfect one for you! with just 3 major products, I came up with this look for an event and it was a hit! Take a look!



Face:
Laura Mercier oil free primer
Urban decay naked foundation #8.0 #9.0 mixed
Wet & Wild blush- Berry Shimmer
Nars highlighter- Albatross

Eyes:
Urban decay Primer potion
Wet&Wild vanity palette
Sephora brand liquid liner
Ardell double stack lashes #204
Anastasia brow pencil- Brunette
MUFE e/s (to set brows) #17

Lips:
MUFE aqua rouge lipstick- #45

What is your signature holiday look?



8 comments:

  1. Un look precioso, me encanta esa paleta de Wet N Wild


    Besos

    http://ginger-maquillajealos50.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning as always! Love it! I would have to say that my signature holiday look is one that includes a bold lip. Or a super shimmery eye!

    Love the eyes, love the lips, love the cheeks --love it all! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for you comments! Don`t forget to check back for replies.

About


Hi there, I am Janella and welcome to BoldnbeautifulMakeup, Here you can sit back with your favourite cup of mojo and peruse my world of beauty where you will find some of my many favourite beauty products, hauls, makeup looks and much more!

Thanks for stopping by,
xoxo Janella

Social





Search

Loading...

Popular Posts

BoldnbeautifulMakeup Beauty Blog 2015. Powered by Blogger.