Jan 7, 2013
Woo hoo! I cannot tell you how long I've been trying to get my hands on some of these lipsticks. I decided to pop into my local shoppers drug mart on my lunch and there they were! The only thing that I was upset about is one of the colours that I really wanted Brazen Berry is not in display in Canada it seems so I ended up hopping on Ebay and ordering it there.

Below are some of the swatches that I did on my hand of the colours that I did get. As time passes I will be doing a more in depth review on these lippies. I will say that the land of drugstore cosmetics have really been stepping up their game when it comes to the quality of their products.


6 comments:

  1. I have Hot Plum and Brazen Berry. I love them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I hope they're nto limited edition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow totally loving the intense lip colours <3
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'Vivid Rose' really looks pretty... <3

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely...so disappointed brazen berry didn't make it to Canada:(


    http://www.shellzdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for you comments! Don`t forget to check back for replies.

About


Hi there, I am Janella and welcome to BoldnbeautifulMakeup, Here you can sit back with your favourite cup of mojo and peruse my world of beauty where you will find some of my many favourite beauty products, hauls, makeup looks and much more!

Thanks for stopping by,
xoxo Janella

Social





Search

Loading...

Popular Posts

BoldnbeautifulMakeup Beauty Blog 2015. Powered by Blogger.